Start your own sketchbook thread! Finished works or works in progress, it doesn't matter, this is just for you to show the artwork you've been working on.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, Waveloop, imcostalong, virtueone

Postby lilla » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:21 pm

lilla

Subject title: Kyoobies's Sketchbook [NSFW & slowly figuring out how NSFW]

aaaaaaaaaah, these are really lovely!!! :D :D

Postby Kyoobies » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:46 pm

Kyoobies

Omg, so many comments, thank you guys! <3 :D

Nymzo wrote:What an awesome Idea! Neso's weapon looks badass. It being wielded by a chibi version of Neso is even more badass. xD
Oh, by the way. Do you share any of your art on social media or some of the art platforms?

Thank you! And naaaaah, I don't do any social media stuff. Not yet anyway, one day.

Ragamuffin wrote:Aww yeeah! That's adorable >D

Ragamuffin wrote:Ru >3

Spoiler: show
kyoo-ru0000.jpg

Thanks Ragamuffin! And OMG yes Ru! She looks awesome thank you! xD

Unknown001 wrote:Wow!! That's so cool :D Love them, love them all!!!! (^w^)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay thank you! \(^ヮ^)/

Cherryboi wrote:Omg i love those chibi *u*

Thanks Cherrybooooooooooooooi! x3 One day I'll have to do some lewd chibis for the lols as well hehe.

Engell79 wrote:Nice update I really like the one with the blooded hands, great line work ...

And your chars are becoming very expressive conveying a lot of emotion and story in their pose and facial features very nice updates. I don't know if someh4ting happened between the updates but it looks like u jumped a step upwards in the art of drawing

Really, you think so? w(°o°)w I hadn't really noticed any difference like that, but thank you! Yay I must be improving! :D

NesoKaiyoH wrote:I said it before but those chibis are amazing xD You drew Séda so well, captured his personality amazingly xD

Thanks Neso! o(>ω<)o I'm really happy with how Séda turned out, I have no idea how I got that much sex appeal in a chibi lol. But omg so many liiiiiines, how do you do it? Dx

Koźlik wrote:They're all cute, but Hex is the cutest cutie *o*
Thank you, Kyooooo ^^

Well naturally, what's cuter than 6 boobies? xD Thanks Koz!

Fergato wrote:Thank you very much for the tribute! One question tho, why am I angry? Hahahaha. Excellent work.

No problem Fergato! ^^ And oh, I was just trying to replicate your avatar as much as possible. Is it angry? And does mine look angry? Idk. :V Apparently I'm bad at reading emotions. xD

lilla wrote:aaaaaaaaaah, these are really lovely!!! :D :D

Thank you!! :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, no art today, sorry. T^T I just didn't want to wait to long to respond, I've been preparing for school which just started. Thank you guys for all the comments, and I'll definitely get more art out soon. ^^ Especially with Xiphor's Feb of death coming up....
"Balsamic Vinegar" - Tsukasa Hiiragi

- - My [NSFW] Sketchbook! :D - - 21/m - -

Postby Markus Creation » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:47 am

Markus Creation

Those chibis are awesome. I love these mashups, where one artists draws all the characters/avatars made by other artists and turns them into another style. Really cool! ;)

Postby magicfanny » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:32 am

magicfanny

comparing those chibi from this page to your first page is quite something to look at. such a humungasorus improvement :) (while iv been lazy -_-)

Postby Fergato » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:53 am

Fergato

Kyoobies wrote:
Fergato wrote:Thank you very much for the tribute! One question tho, why am I angry? Hahahaha. Excellent work.

No problem Fergato! ^^ And oh, I was just trying to replicate your avatar as much as possible. Is it angry? And does mine look angry? Idk. :V Apparently I'm bad at reading emotions. xD.

Hahaha, you're not bad reading emotions, I'm bad interpreting the drawings :lol:
I didn't know it was my avatar, sorry! Yes, it is angry :D
Thanks again for the tribute!
Our learning path never ends... Keep practicing.

My Instagram.

Postby Moe » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:29 pm

Moe

lol, i love those chibis

Postby PuRin0 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:42 pm

PuRin0

Wow ! those Chibis are so Cool :D !!

Postby Wyntry » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Wyntry

Those chibis are really great! Can't wait to see more from you. :D
"Study hard and all things can be accomplished; give up and you will amount to nothing". -Yamaoka Tesshu
Sketchbook: http://sycra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9424
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/artofwyntry/

Postby XFlameR » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:38 pm

XFlameR

Oh man those sketches and studies and everything! I'm still crying from joy from that chibi version of my character ITS SO DAMN CUTE! ;w; Very good job on the last piece too! Keep at it! *sob sob*

Postby fleur » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:06 pm

fleur

Soooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee stufffff!! :o :o
17-F-England

Previous

Return to Sketchbook