Start your own sketchbook thread! Finished works or works in progress, it doesn't matter, this is just for you to show the artwork you've been working on.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, Waveloop, imcostalong, virtueone

Postby SuperArtNinja » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:10 am

SuperArtNinja
Location: Sylvarant (Applause to those who knows what that is.)

Subject title: SuperArtNinja's Sketchbook

Hi! I literally JUST joined the forums. I've watched Sycra's video's on Youtube for quite some time and I thought now would be a good time to sign up to these forums and get some feedback on my artwork that I just wasn't getting on DeviantArt. My dreams for the future involve being an animator and writer for my own TV show or possibly movie or a comic writer/artist.

Here's some stuff about what I like to draw. I LOVE fantasy art. Fantasy is my favorite genre in media. So expect dragons and magic. I also make fan art for video games and TV shows I like, though not often. I primarily use Adobe Photoshop CS4 on a Mac with a tablet as my medium, but I also love using ballpoint pens and Prisma colored pencils when working on a traditional piece.

Here's the latest piece I've made:

So this is a piece of concept art for a character who doesn't appear much at all in the story I'm writing, but thought would be neat to have a design. His name is Malakar Eventide and he's a second in command of an army in my fictional world. He's my main character's grandfather who has already passed in the present of the story I'm writing. I didn't originally plan to color this, but I decided too after drawing this. I included the original line art.

Here are some of the more recent pieces and doodles I've made:

My Sketchbook thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16887

Postby AlwaysAbeginner » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:36 am

AlwaysAbeginner

I REALLY like the second piece, i don't know why but that sense of unfinished (please don't take as a offensive remark) draws my attention, i love art in this style, it doesn't reeeally show his face or much detail but still shows alot of the character, don't know how to explain perfectly but love that kind of drawing and yours its awesome (http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/picture_gallery/04/entertainment_concept_artist_craig_mullins/img/5.jpg drawings like this one) ^^ and i also love fantasy so good luck with the story, would love to see in the future ^^
Here most of my arts pepz ^^
revadahk.artstation.com
See you space cowboy '-'/

Postby SuperArtNinja » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:37 am

SuperArtNinja

I don't take offense at all! To be honest, it IS an unfinished piece, but I ended up liking it the way it was. I liked the energy. So I posted it as a more sketchy piece. Also, yeah, maybe some day in the future I'll be able to release it and share it! Thanks! :D

Postby Moe » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:24 am

Moe

Interesting work. We kind of have similar goals.

Postby SuperArtNinja » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:03 pm

SuperArtNinja

Thank you! I wish you luck in your goals!

Return to Sketchbook