Page 12 of 16

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:57 pm
by kokyu
Oh my goodness, I am new here and you were the first "sketchbook" I saw, and I must say I can see your progress from your posts!! So much improvement! Very inspiring!! :D

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:23 am
by Tam4
kokyu wrote:Oh my goodness, I am new here and you were the first "sketchbook" I saw, and I must say I can see your progress from your posts!! So much improvement! Very inspiring!! :D

Thanks!
new thing
Image

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:34 am
by Xiphor
Awesome portrait tam :D Also whats Nurzhan's workflow?

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:37 pm
by Alpacky
The last four are FANTASTIC
I dont know what to say thats more useful than that.
Appeal (CHECK)
Fundamentals (CHECK)
Design (Check)
Concept (Check)

Like.. fuckkk...

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:40 am
by Skulldrool
Really great stuff going on in here :D

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:34 pm
by Tam4
Alpacky wrote:The last four are FANTASTIC
I dont know what to say thats more useful than that.
Appeal (CHECK)
Fundamentals (CHECK)
Design (Check)
Concept (Check)

Like.. fuckkk...

So many kind words! Thanks)
Skulldrool wrote:Really great stuff going on in here :D

Thank you!

Finished last wip
Image

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:40 pm
by chenrsf
Wow! Seeing the first drawings you posted and the last one, the improvement is insane :O keep up the good work!
Do you have any tips on improving so much?

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:07 pm
by Tam4
chenrsf wrote:Wow! Seeing the first drawings you posted and the last one, the improvement is insane :O keep up the good work!
Do you have any tips on improving so much?

Just basic stuff) draw every day, observe everything around you. And when you don't know what to draw, just open something like this and practice.

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:58 am
by Xiphor
That red hair is really awesome :D

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:48 am
by geryes
I really like the design of the coat in the last one. it's coming out beautiful. :)

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:41 pm
by RAC00NIE
This is beautiful! I really like the color choice here, the red really pops out :)

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:46 pm
by Artenthusiast
wauw dude! amazing last piece, I love that pic of the red haired girl! I love the use of colors, the contrasts and play with edges. On a more personal level I love the style and how the colors pop out. Great piece!

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:27 am
by Tam4
sketch
Image

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:55 am
by Tam4
Sketch
Image

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:23 am
by piikeo
woahh i love how much detail you put into those last two sketches
:0

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:05 am
by Tam4
Sketch

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:23 am
by Spider
damn you've got such cool stuff :o
maybe just do some hand studies, it looks like you've got a few wonky ones here and there

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:09 pm
by Tam4
Spider wrote:damn you've got such cool stuff :o
maybe just do some hand studies, it looks like you've got a few wonky ones here and there

yeah, hands are my nemesis)
Thing

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:32 am
by Tam4
Girl
Image

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:18 am
by Tam4
inktober thing
Image

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:47 am
by Rorschach
This is super awesome! Do you have any advice or useful outlets on studying armor?

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:02 am
by geryes
Damn that last portrait looks really cute. Nicely done! I really like the colors and the the way you render clothes. I also really love you previous linework. So good T_T

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:18 pm
by Inkey
Daaang, looking at your first post and latest you've improved a ton.
Loving the red hair girl painting. The little details on her coat really sells the painting to me. Love to see more!

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:49 pm
by Tam4
Rorschach wrote:This is super awesome! Do you have any advice or useful outlets on studying armor?

I just use pinterest for references.

geryes wrote:Damn that last portrait looks really cute. Nicely done! I really like the colors and the the way you render clothes. I also really love you previous linework. So good T_T

Inkey wrote:Daaang, looking at your first post and latest you've improved a ton.
Loving the red hair girl painting. The little details on her coat really sells the painting to me. Love to see more!

Thanks!

Some other inktober stuff

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Tam4's sketchbook

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:55 pm
by bonermonkeymilk
That skull looks so damn good!