Start your own sketchbook thread! Finished works or works in progress, it doesn't matter, this is just for you to show the artwork you've been working on.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, Waveloop, imcostalong, virtueone

Postby Gouhadouken » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:32 pm

Gouhadouken

Subject title: Kakaos mind-puke 2k19 baybee NSFWaf

I suppose this is as good a place as any to dump sketch pages. lets get cracking, there's a lot to get through

Full disclosure: I can be a filthy deviant at times. I'm going to do my best to avoid posting pages that are just pure naughtiness, but no doubt lots of sexual content will sneak it's way in on an otherwise innocuous sketch page. Just fyi!

My background: Worked in the games industry as a 3D modeler for the better part of my adult life. Decided the industry was way too fast paced for me, so I dipsetted tf out and am now bumming around enjoying life/occasionally freelancing. Now that I've got all this free time, I've decided to take the plunge and dive deep into 2D art, which until now has been mostly peripheral to my 3D work.

Here's some doodle pages from yesterday

Postby fi_le » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:39 pm

fi_le

Hi dude!
Hmmmmm..... have I spotted a fellow Sinix watcher in the wild or am I imagining things? Anyways, your lines are cool, please post more. Oh, and study deltoid anatomy from profile view :^)

Have a nice day.
...you see, it's supposed to be fi_le like the file from the computer... the one where you put the data things in.

my sketchbook on here and my Instagram

Postby Gouhadouken » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:53 pm

Gouhadouken

fi_le wrote:Hi dude!
Hmmmmm..... have I spotted a fellow Sinix watcher in the wild or am I imagining things? Anyways, your lines are cool, please post more. Oh, and study deltoid anatomy from profile view :^)

Have a nice day.

You're not wrong! I'm nothing if not a derivative mix of sinix, jamie hewlett, and sesame street.

yeah those delts are slop. Shoulder and arm anatomy are next on my study list :)

Postby Gouhadouken » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:30 pm

Gouhadouken

some sketches from today, i liked doing those sketchy gestural figures by the bottom

Postby supremeleaderbobo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:17 am

supremeleaderbobo

reaaaaaaaaaally tight line economy i like it
hey man you like drawing wow crazy me too what are the odds wow small world wow

Return to Sketchbook