Start your own sketchbook thread! Finished works or works in progress, it doesn't matter, this is just for you to show the artwork you've been working on.

Moderators: Ambiguity, SeaQuenchal, Waveloop, imcostalong, virtueone

Postby Fearios » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:41 am

Fearios

Subject title: Fearios's Skeetches

Greetings, and much thanks for dropping by!

Short intro to break the ice:
My name is Fearios! I am (as of writing this post) an 18 year old residing in the USA. I have spent plenty of time drawing for fun since age 11, but took it up seriously around 2015. Life stuff happened and I have not scribbled for the better part of a year now. Currently swaying with the riptide of life hitting ups and downs and lefts and rights. I am taking up drawing again to ground myself, as well as creating this "sketchbook" to hold myself accountable to my goal of at least one drawing a week. Sidenote: I've had this account for a long while but was always chicken shit of posting much of my work. I wish I could slap myself for not posting sooner. Anyways, I hope to be able to improve while rekindling my enthusiasm for drawing.

Most recent skeetches
Spoiler: show
image (1).jpg

image (7).jpg

Be seeing you all around :)

Postby fi_le » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:37 pm

fi_le

Bonus points for the awesome profile picture right away, hi Fearios!

Please don't slap yourself, but do post the flip out of your sketches. The photo studies are going in a good direction, that's the only thing I can really comment on for now.

Have fun drawing!
...you see, it's supposed to be fi_le like the file from the computer... the one where you put the data things in.

my sketchbook on here and my Instagram

Postby Fearios » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:17 am

Fearios

fi_le wrote:Bonus points for the awesome profile picture right away, hi Fearios!

Please don't slap yourself, but do post the flip out of your sketches. The photo studies are going in a good direction, that's the only thing I can really comment on for now.

Have fun drawing!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Some studies on the railway and bus
Spoiler: show
Thank you to this guy for holding completely still for a solid 10+ min
image (1).jpg

Gotta sit myself down to learn how to draw the folds in clothing and cloth
image (2).jpg

image (3).jpg

image.jpg

Postby tomatohead » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:14 pm

tomatohead

I really love your shading and observational drawings!! Keep up the sketching!!
just a small tip but for drawing clothing and folds I like to imagine how it fits on someone before I draw it out, where it stretches and pulls
(Im new here so I hope im posting this reply correctly ehe)
19/ working on my art whenever i can

Return to Sketchbook