This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby mrdragonfruit » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:11 pm

mrdragonfruit

Subject title: Looking for Art Bud(s)/Study Bud(s)!

Heya, I'm MrDragonFruit (probably could call me Fruit or something, I don't really know) and I don't really have many artists to talk to.

I'm a cartoon and animation obsessed novice artist but I'm trying to improve my fundamentals instead of grinding away at cartoons all day. Makes it more scary to dip my toes in here but I figured I would give it a shot.

My discord tag is dragonfruit#8586, and I would be happy to talk there.

A bit about myself:
I'm 16, Appalachian area of the US, my dA is http://mrdragonfruit.deviantart.com/ (I don't post a lot there since I mostly practice in my sketchbook), one of my favorite parts of art is color, and my current skills are all self taught (currently using youtube resources, book PDFs, DrawABox, and soon CTRLPaint).

Postby voe » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:36 pm

voe

Ah! I love your Mob fanart hahaha It's awesome! Nice colours!

Postby mrdragonfruit » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:40 pm

mrdragonfruit

voe wrote:Ah! I love your Mob fanart hahaha It's awesome! Nice colours!

Thank you!

Postby RAC00NIE » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:12 pm

RAC00NIE

Hello. I'm 16 years old as well and I would like to find some art friends. Ilive in Lithuania so timezone difference is big, but I think we can manage that. My discord: RAC00NIE#1327, my deviantart if you are interested: http://ademon123.deviantart.com/

P.S. English is not my first language, so sorry if I made some mistakes. Also your discord is incorrect for some reason.

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies